2011年11月21日星期一

yeeepppiiiii XDDDDD

ohhh~
i'm very sad =(
i send to u n u no reply XDDDDD
btw gud luck in ur exam^^
n this cause me to waste many money XDDD
so tmr morning i'm planning to eat sth holiao!!! XDDDDDD
abo i bo syiok!! ^^

blog lik my diari xD
bt of course i will nt write down everthing XD
add math is coming this wed>< lolssss
n physic comes too^^
why nt bio 1st leh!!!haiyoooo!!

ermmm~yesterday gt a ppl study physic until very late><
then he tell me he start to read moral at midnight =(
omg!! so YENG!!
hope i will c him today v full of energy to study physic again XDD
btw, very pressure lo!!!!
haha XD

gud luck for HECO member dat going to genting to hv their competition tmr XD
all the best xD
i ady lend all my things except my instrument nia XD
so appreciate it n jiayou XDDD

没有评论:

发表评论